Victor is available to speak at your venue or event. To make arrangements use the contact form below to provide the details.
A gifted and accomplished speaker, Victor Villaseñor, in his candid and heartfelt manner, brings a fresh perspective to a number of universal themes, including pride in cultural heritage, strength of family, the power of the written word, dedication to education and personal achievement, and world harmony and peace.
Book Victor for Speaking Engagements
For more information contact Linda Villaseñor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-822-2296.
- Tools of Genius: Using the whole brain, decision making, and expanding our consciousness beyond the limiting world of five senses
- Biography & Autobiographic Writing: Finding the courage and skill to write your own unique, wonderful, genius-story
- One Race, the Human Race: At one time we were all indigenous people – fearless and wild of heart!
- Family and Quality of Life: Pride in heritage, family, and the power of personal achievement through vision, education, and perseverance.
- Herstory Instead of History: How . . . if women of substance had written the story of humanity, we would see we aren’t the species that we think we are.
- Have Victor join your family reunion or private event.
- “I expected you to give us a long, boring lecture and I have to apologize for having such a wrong inclination. I was so stunned that you had effected everyone who listened to you speak. You have no idea how much I appreciate your visit . . .” –Lorna Brennan 9th Grade Class
- “After hearing you speak my husband started to question his denial of his heritage. Your words truly reached him in a way that no therapist or I have been able to.” –Carolyn Reed